- Timing – We ensure that you get your applications when they are going to be most effective for your lawn.
- Knowledgeable staff – Our lawn care specialist are trained to know which products, and at what rate they will be most effective on your lawn. Each lawn is different and it takes a specialist to know how to bring the most out of your lawn.
- Licensed, trained, and insured – No need to worry.
- Proactive services and treatments – Our lawn care specialist are trained to recognize early warning signs of disease and insect problems and treat for these before they become a major problem to your lawn.
- No messy clean up or disposal of fertilizer or other chemicals.
Yes, we have organic options. Please call our office for details or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer different programs depending on your current lawn, and what your expectations are for your lawn. Depending on irrigation, sun exposure and other factors, we typically fertilize four to six times a year. We also offer grub control and lime applications.
An existing lawn should be watered between two and seven times per week. Ultimately it depends on the quality of your topsoil. If you have less than three inches of topsoil, you will need to water five to seven times per week. If you have six inches or more of topsoil, you will be able to water less frequently but for longer times. Generally speaking, it is more efficient to water less frequently for longer durations up to one hour per zone.